OneOdio Pro-10 Adapter-Free Closed Back Over Ear DJ Stereo Monitor Headphones, Professional Studio Monitor & Mixing, Telescopic Arms with Scale, Newest 50mm Neodymium Drivers
- SUPERIOR SOUND: Enjoy clear sound and supreme comfort with the OneOdio Studio monitor headphones. Large, 50 millimeter speaker unit drivers combined with neodymium magnets; powerful bass, clear vocal, and crisp high tones form perfect hi-fi sound
- BUILT TO STAY COMFORTABLE: The high quality padded ear cushions are specifically designed for monitor headphones maximum comfort and noise isolation. The headband is adjustable and stretchable for you to find the desired angle you like to fit in
- NO MORE ADAPTER: DJ style coiled cord (9.8Ft Stretched) easily reaches from the TV or stereo to your favorite chair. A standard-sized 6.35mm plug and a 3.5mm plug are included. They both are completely detachable, you can plug in the mixer you want to use
- SINGLE-SIDE MONITORING: 90° swiveling earcups for single-ear monitoring anytime; self-adjustable and flexible headband delivers a fatigue-free listening experience that can last for hours, perfect for mastering and mixing
- WORKS WITH: iPad, iPod, iPhone, Android and many other Audio devices. High-quality sound, supreme durability, and maximum comfort. These are the headphones you’ve been looking for
What makes OneOdio Studio a good DJ headphones?
Studio is a professional DJ headphone which has dynamic bass sound.
The 50mm neodymium driver reproduces all your music’s dynamics and delivers controlled bass that DJs and audiophiles need.
It is ideal for DJ digital mixer, mixer panel, turntable, monitoring in recording studios, radio, film production, video, electronic news gathering–and virtually any application where high quality sound is required.
Studio is a comfortable headphone that can be worn even for long working sessions.
Studio is a flexible headphone that can be naturally adjusted to fit any sized head.
The ear-cups can be rotate both left and right for single-ear monitor.
Besides, it can be folded flat and put into the designed pouch when on the move.
Studio is an adapter-free headphone, it comes with a detachable spring cable that with 3.5mm & 6.35mm plug on each end for different needs.
Studio is a super durable headphone in stylish look, it is made of black matte plastic and glossy finish trims, some of it having a slightly rubbery feel. It is durable enough to stand up the DJ booth and to be worn often.
OneOdio Pro-10 DJ Headphones Specifications:
- Speaker: 50mm
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 110dB +- 3dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Rating Power: 30mW
- Plug Type: 3.5mm/6.35mm stereo
- Cable 1: 2m-3m 9.8ft 3.5mm to 6.35mm coiled cable
- Cable 2: 1.2m 3ft 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable with microphone
OneOdio Pro-10 DJ Headphones customer reviews
Jet Mech 1
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0 out of 5 stars)
Super “bang-for-the buck”. This is an initial out-of-the box review:
First off, what these headphones are. (40+ years of pro audio experience here).
These are an excellent Home Studio/Personal listening headphones. DJ quality? Well if your talking a weekend warrior occasional party DJ, then yeah. Professional/Commercial DJ use that subjects them to a lot of physical punishment, then absolutely not! Lets get real, they’re $30.00 headphones.
I give a positive 5 star for the following reasons: Sound quality to price point. I am hard pressed to tell any “real notable difference” between my high dollar studio grade Sennheiser or Bose headphone. These are also my first 50mm driver phones too. Here is my evaluated OPINION. Remember, all you really get on these reviews are just that, opinion………
Test 1. THX Sound System Check. Very accurate reproduction.
Test 2. Bose Studio Demo CD. Very Good.
1. Also sprach Zarathustra, Op. 30-Richard Strauss; Excellent & Accurate.
2.Toccata and Fugue in D Minor, Just like I was there. Nice crisp highs and great low frequency.
3. AC/DC, Thunderstruck & Shoot to Thrill; Oh Yeah…..
4. ABBA Yep, sounds great.
5. Paranoid both GFR and BS versions, No disappointments here either.
6. Lynyrd Skynyrd- Simple Man & Free Bird – Lets face it, it would take an Awfull headphone to ruin these. That said, Front row experience.
7. IRON BUTTERFLY IN- A-GADDA-DA-VIDA, Rock ON!!
8. Yanni Acropolis CD. Very Pleased here too.
Here’s what these headphones Are Not! Thy are not Bass Heavy like some reviewers have stated. What they’re doing is actually reproducing more accurate Bass that what smaller driver headphones are unable to reproduce. I would classify them as “Bass Accurate”, not heavy. They are also not “skull crushers” as some have noted. I have been wearing them 5+ hours straight while reviewing
I evaluated these both barefoot and also using a Neoteck NTK059 headphone amplifer. The amp did add a real positive dimension to the overall experience, however, I am sure all except the most demanding audiophiles will be very pleased with these just as they are. I just bought a second pair.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0 out of 5 stars)
Quality, High Fidelity, Comfortable, and a price that can’t be beat! I bought these last year and let them sit on my nightstand for 6 months thinking they were a solid buy but at the time I had no real use for them. I have since started a job in a noisy cube farm where I desperately want to block out all the ambient noise without having to pay the price for noise-cancelling headphones. I remembered I had these on my nightstand so I decided to give them a shot. I’ve owned hundreds of headphones and earbuds over the years and used them in a wide variety of situations so I consider myself a pretty good judge of sound quality and let me tell you…….HOLY SH*T These Are Awesome for the price!!! I have other over-the-ear headphones (studio monitors in fact for audio books) and the price to value ratio with these blows them out of the water! Seriously, if you’re looking for crisp clear highs, solid mid-range, and bass that rivals studio monitors in clarity and power at a price that’s too good to be true, then my friend these are the right headphones for you! I know I sound like a fan boy but I take listening in high quality very seriously. At this price no one comes close! These guys deserve to be praised for what they’ve done. And did I mention the comfort? I wear these sometimes 8 hours a day 5 days a week and the build quality and comfort you get, for the price, is second to none. Buy the whole family a set and young and old, you’ll see what I’m talking about.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0 out of 5 stars)
Great Headphones! I was looking for headphones with a removable cord and I am so glad I came across these.
The sound is lovely. It’s really bass-heavy, though, so if you dont like that, you might want to look elsewhere. However, it’s not to the point where it’s painful or takes away from the sound quality. I keep picking up little bits in songs I never noticed before, which is really nice. And as a reply to the review who said these headphones are Mono; they are not. They are definitely stereo headphones.
The headphones themselves are a bit tight. I have a small head and they are really snug. Which, I personally like as it gives me less background noise but if you have a big head, you might want to look elsewhere. The padding used on the ears are comfortable, though. Not top of the line but definitely better than anything i’ve had before.
The only issue i’ve had is, the red cord tends to get fuzzy or only go to one ear if I accidentally touch it or something hits it. However, if I kind of jiggle it around it works fine. Considering it came with two cords, though, I dont see this is a really big downfall as I could just switch to the other cord if this one goes.
Overall, i’m super happy with these headphones.
EDIT: I contacted the company about the cord and they were more than accommodating. Seriously, best customer service i’ve received ever.
Buy OneOdio Pro-10 DJ Headphones